A Business Coach or Business Trainer is just like a sports coach who puts pressure on the athlete to achieve optimal performance, gives him support when he is exhausted, and teaches him to make unexpected plays that the opponent does not anticipate. A coach will make you run more laps than you want, will tell you how they are and will listen to you. The role of a Business Coach is to coach (lead and accompany) business owners to improve the business through guidance, support, and encouragement.
They help micro, small and medium, and large business owners with their sales, marketing, team management, and much more. Just like a sports coach, a Business Coach will help you focus on the Game. Confirm the business world it moves faster and becomes more competitive, having a Business Coach is no longer a luxury but a necessity. A Best Coaching Business Coach is trained not only to teach you how to increase your sales and profits, but how to develop your business so that you work less and relax more.
What is Business Coaching?
Business Coaching is often confused with simple motivational or self-improvement workshops or courses and this is because most people who claim to be Business Coaches are not really. To be a true Business Coach it is necessary to have skills that most of these “professionals” do not have, such as marketing and sales skills, financial management, routine process systematization, leadership, strategic planning, etc. If a Business Coach lacks any of the above skills, then it cannot be considered as such
How does it work in the company?
Let’s take an example: let’s think that an entrepreneur needs to increase the sales of his business by at least 50%. Then he hires a Business Coach and he helps him identify his point “A”, that is, where he is today and together they establish point “B”, that is, the goal. Then, it uses as a “Car” marketing plan, proven and easily implemented marketing strategies, constant training of the sales team, etc., to take it from the starting point (“A”) to the goal (“B”). faster and cheaper than he could do on his own and without help.
If the entrepreneur in question decides to walk instead of using the car that the Coach provides, it is very likely that he will never reach his destination, as he would run the risk of getting lost on the way, and if he does, it would take too long, money and end up exhausted.
A business grows as far as its people grow
Any basic business book will teach you that a company develops and grows by developing and growing the people who collaborate there. The reason your business is stagnant and has not been growing for months (or maybe years) is that neither you nor your team is developing new skills that allow them to stand out.
Your initial skills reached you to take your company to the place where it is currently, but if you really want to go further, you must necessarily learn and implement new business strategies.
That is where the Business Coaches come in because our job is to train you and your team to develop skills superior to those of your competitors and the result will always be more satisfied customers, greater market share, and consequently, more money. and more free time for you as the owner of your business.
Now, it is not about knowing a lot or little about business, it is about applying many strategies to obtain better results; You can be a business guru but if you don’t have the time or energy to transmit that knowledge and skills to your work team, your knowledge will be of no use since, as we discussed earlier, it is your team that will be in charge of growing (or sabotage) your business. Pretending to want to do it by yourself is as if the coach of some sports team wants to train the team and play at the same time, that’s impossible!
How do I know if I need Coaching for my business?
Here are just 11 of the symptoms that will let you know if you need Coaching to grow your company or not:
- Does your business show little or no growth in sales and profits month to month?
- Does your business show loss of customers due to poor attention from employees?
- Does your business have difficulty getting new clients or recommendations from your current clients?
- Does your business show a loss of market share and do you feel that you are giving way to the competition?
- Does your business have an excessive demand on your time, forcing you to work 10 to 12 hours a day?
- Does your business present a work team that does not do the things it should do or does them wrong?
- Does your business present a shortage in the amount of money it generates and most of the time it is only enough to maintain your standard of living but not to increase it?
- As the owner of your business, have you found yourself having to sacrifice time that you should dedicate to your family by having to spend too many hours running the business?
- Does your business force you on many occasions to miss family, social or leisure events?
- Don’t you take vacations as you want and if you do, you spend your time glued to your cell phone or computer solving problems remotely?
- If you were to die suddenly, would your business die along with you, leaving your family in serious trouble?
If your business exhibits any of the above symptoms, you need to attend to them immediately. If you put it off later, it may be too late by the time you finally do it.
You may think that we are exaggerating and that it is not so bad, however, let me tell you that this is the way people who contracted a disease thought. “It’s not going to happen to me” was their favorite phrase and they only believed it when they already had it and it was so advanced that it was already very difficult to cure it.
And to make it even clearer the risk your business runs if you don’t attend to it, I suggest you do the following exercise by answering the following questions:
- How many businesses have you seen that have opened and closed almost immediately?
- How many business owners could you mention who spend their time complaining that their employees are inept and that they have to do everything themselves?
- Could you mention any businessman who complains that the situation is very bad in the country and thus justifies that his company does not grow?
- How many entrepreneurs do you know who have been divorced and have lost their family due to not having time to take care of it properly?
- How many entrepreneurs do you know whose businesses are destroying their health, but they cannot leave it because then, on what would they live?
As you can see, the world is full of entrepreneurs who let their businesses get sick and die and with that, unfortunately, they are getting sick and dying too and this is what we don’t want to happen to you.
Another article on this blog that may interest you: